Training Executive (Youth Division)
The Agape Team is made up of people who are passionate about what we do and bring professional about how we do it. Together we offer a wealth of experience from working with major corporations in Singapore and around the world. Our very diverse experience and personalities enable us to offer a pool of talent, expertise and personalities to meet the requirements of our clients. We are committed to delivering powerful team building programs second to none.
- Prepare & Conduct Character & Leadership Workshops, Camps & Events
- Plan & Execute events
- Facilitate Group Discussions
- Conduct & Debriefing
- Befriending & Counselling
- Logistics & Event Management
- Any duties assigned by the management
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma, Degree with relevant experience if possible
- Applicants seeking for personal development and full time job to apply.
- ITE Graduates with Sports Management / Outdoor Education & Fitness Training Certification may apply
- Non Smoker or Ex Smoker applicants Only (As Agape is a Tobacco Free Learning Organisation)
- Only Singaporeans & PR to Apply
Candidate must possess the following criteria
- Able stay overnight for camps
- Passion in the area of work related to the development of youths through soft skills and experiential learning
- Able to travel overseas
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Relevant experience (e.g. CCA, volunteers in youth organizations / community services, facilitation/training exposures etc
- Outgoing and dynamic personality. Have a heart for Youth Development & Training.
- Socially responsible in Social Media & personal conduct
- Physically fit and Healthy
Interview & Recruitment Fair Process
- Please submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your last drawn salary and work experience
- A Phone Call / Email notifying your face to face interview or video call within 3-5 days upon your submission of resume / CV. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, you do not need to reapply as your application is unsuccessful based on your resume and CV given.
- Interview will take place anytime within the 5 days.
Training & Probation Period
Upon selected, you will be appointed as Training Executive where you will be required to undergo through a 4 months professional development structured training which includes obtaining :
- WSQ Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (Selected Course Units)
- Professional Certificate in Design & Facilitate Experiential Learning (inclusive of practical OJT)
- WSQ Diploma in People Management & Leadership
- Standard First Aid Course
- Certificate in Basic Counselling
- Other relevant courses relating to your work.
Candidates must complete the 4 months and upon confirmation to serve a minimum of 12 months.
During these 4 months, you will be paid SGD1000 per month as your training allowances (subjected to CPF contribution).
Employment and training will commence immediately upon selected.
STARTING SALARY UPON COMPLETION OF TRAINING/PROBATION
- Starting salary of SGD1800 with training allowance of up to SGD600 per month
- Salary exclude additional training allowances and commission whenever applicable.
- Increment is given based on performance and past work experience.
- 14-18 Days of Annual Leave
- Medical, Hospitalisation Insurance Coverage
- Performance Bonus, 13 Month Bonus whenever applicable
- Scholarship for Higher Education
- Learning Development Scheme, Overseas Working Experience, Pro Family Benefits
- Professional Development & Career Progression Opportunities
- Progressive Wage Increment for next 3 years based on performance